My name is “HAL”. I’m native Japanese. I used to live in New York City. I want to write about my experience in New York City. I experienced a lot of jaw dropping things. These things have completely changed me. Now, I can say both countries have good points and bad points because of this experience. I would like to share my findings with you. I think that my journals will make you notice what you don’t know about both countries. If you read my journals, you will also experience jaw droppings things. This is the purpose of my blog.
- A good meeting with a British guy
- Isn’t she Japanese?
- Reverse Culture Shock (2) Japanese people work so hard
- Reverse Culture Shock (1) “lack of diversity”
- Reverse culture shock towards Japan
- Visiting MoMA
- Central Park Ice Skating
- My first American Barbecue “Dinosaur Barbecue”
- Like iPhone’s applications
- Momofuku Ramen in New York City : Japanese Ramen culture has took hold in the U.S.