I have a favorite female singer now. I like her clear voice. Surprisingly, she isn’t Japanese. I didn’t notice that she is Korean. Her pronunciation seems perfect, so I thought she is Japanese. I’m wondering how she learned this perfect pronunciation.
- A good meeting with a British guy
- Isn’t she Japanese?
- Reverse Culture Shock (2) Japanese people work so hard
- Reverse Culture Shock (1) “lack of diversity”
- Reverse culture shock towards Japan
- Visiting MoMA
- Central Park Ice Skating
- My first American Barbecue “Dinosaur Barbecue”
- Like iPhone’s applications
- Momofuku Ramen in New York City : Japanese Ramen culture has took hold in the U.S.