I skated at Central Park last Friday. Central Park’s ice rink was less crowded than Bryan Park. I think there was only one tourist (me); the skate rink was for New Yorkers. It was a wonderful experience in NYC. After skating there, my legs hurt and I became hungry. I realized that skating burns a lot of calories.
- A good meeting with a British guy
- Isn’t she Japanese?
- Reverse Culture Shock (2) Japanese people work so hard
- Reverse Culture Shock (1) “lack of diversity”
- Reverse culture shock towards Japan
- Visiting MoMA
- Central Park Ice Skating
- My first American Barbecue “Dinosaur Barbecue”
- Like iPhone’s applications
- Momofuku Ramen in New York City : Japanese Ramen culture has took hold in the U.S.