I’m a book worm and prefer to use “sophisticated” Japanese. This habit sometimes leads to metaphysics thinking. I’m thinking I should stop think about general and unspecific things now (refer to the previous article). So, I have decided to stop using Japanese for a couple of weeks. I have uninstalled Japanese language on my iPod touch.
- A good meeting with a British guy
- Isn’t she Japanese?
- Reverse Culture Shock (2) Japanese people work so hard
- Reverse Culture Shock (1) “lack of diversity”
- Reverse culture shock towards Japan
- Visiting MoMA
- Central Park Ice Skating
- My first American Barbecue “Dinosaur Barbecue”
- Like iPhone’s applications
- Momofuku Ramen in New York City : Japanese Ramen culture has took hold in the U.S.